RE: CORBA and PG

From: Franck Martin <Franck(at)sopac(dot)org>
To: "'Peter T Mount'" <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
Cc: PostgreSQL List <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: CORBA and PG
Date: 2001-03-05 22:14:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I guess these stubs are for accessing PG as a corba server...

I'm trying to look to see if I can store CORBA objects inside PG, any
ideas...

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck(at)sopac(dot)org <mailto:franck(at)sopac(dot)org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.