Re: pgAdmin Japanese crash (was: psqlODBC)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin Japanese crash (was: psqlODBC)
Date: 2005-11-07 16:36:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

:-)

> > > Sorry, I give priority to problem solution of pgAdminIII in
> > > the first one.
> >
> > No problem :-)
>
> I found mistake. Please apply it.

Applied to both branches. I think we need a hotfixes directory on the
FTP site to contain this until we release 1.4.1. Perhaps you can email
me back a text file containing the Japanese translation and English of
the text below (in utf-8 for the website), and I'll add it to the ftp
area.

This update fixes a problem with the Japanese translation of pgAdmin
1.4.0 which may cause a crash in some circumstances. To install, simply
replace the pgadmin3.mo file in the i18n/ja_JP directory of your pgAdmin
installation with the updated version and restart pgAdmin.

Sound good?

Regards, Dave