Re: Compilation on Windows

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Alexander Borkowski" <alexander(dot)borkowski(at)abri(dot)une(dot)edu(dot)au>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Compilation on Windows
Date: 2004-09-22 07:34:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I've run into that before - you need to use the static SSL libs, not the
import libs for the dll. They do (should) contain that symbol.

You can download the precompiled versions of the SSL and libpq libs from
http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/postgresql/libs-win32-20040906.zip if
you don't want to build them yourself.

Regards, Dave.