Re: Promoting the enhanced branch

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Promoting the enhanced branch
Date: 2006-04-10 12:29:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Consistency with the actual ODBC version supported - it was
psqlodbc30w.so
(http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/psqlodbc/psqlodbc/Makefile.
am?rev=1.11.2.4&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&only_with_tag=REL-07_0
3_ENHANCED) which is clearly wrong if the default build is for ODBC
3.51.

I have no objection if you want to change it to psqlodbc.so though. On
Windows it's a non-issue, though personally I would prefer it to be
psqlodbc.dll. I'd also like to drop the naming variations in psqlodbc.h,
but I'm wary of being too hasty to do that.

Regards, Dave.