RE: Postgres server on Windows 98

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Jason Tishler'" <Jason(dot)Tishler(at)dothill(dot)com>, "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Pgsql-Cygwin <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Postgres server on Windows 98
Date: 2001-05-15 12:08:48
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hello,
I'm using 7.1 (I need plpgsql so am not using 7.1.1), and the
problem appears on the serial schedule (the parrallel schedule also hangs,
I've not had it complete the first 13 tests). I could try the serial test
again tonight and keep a server debug (-d2 I was thinking) output.
I hadn't really commented on it as I've had it go through an NT4
server ok (bar one random difference), and assumed it was win9x up to its
usual high jinx.
- Stuart