Re: [ADMIN] PHP ODBC conflict

From: Gary Stainburn <gary(dot)stainburn(at)ringways(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] PHP ODBC conflict
Date: 2002-03-01 16:46:15
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi all,

Earlier I posted to the admin group with the above subject.
Jean-Michel POURE suggested that here may be a better place for my question
and cross-posted it for me.

However, I've only just got my subscription completed, and so have missed any
replies that the post may have got.

If so, could people forward them to me.

TIA
--