Re: Database Designer

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "John McCawley" <jmccawley(at)worleyco(dot)com>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Database Designer
Date: 2002-07-02 07:15:50
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi John,

No there isn't yet such a plugin, though a couple of guys did start
working on one but I've not heard from them for a while.

Take a look at the /dev folder at http://cvs.pgadmin.org/ and have a
look in the list archives for discussions involving Mark Taff and Tim
Finch.

I also think this would be a valuable addition to pgAdmin and would
welcome any work you care to put into it. If you need any help or
advice, please don't hesitate to email questions to the list.

Regards, Dave.