Alter or rename enum value

From: Matthias Kurz <m(dot)kurz(at)irregular(dot)at>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Alter or rename enum value
Date: 2016-03-09 14:56:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!

Right now it is not possible to rename an enum value.
Are there plans to implement this anytime soon?
I had a bit of a discussion on the IRC channel and it seems it shouldn't be
that hard to implement this.
Again, I am talking about renaming the values, not the enum itself.

Thanks!

Greetings,
Matthias