Re: Parallel Aggregate

From: James Sewell <james(dot)sewell(at)lisasoft(dot)com>
To: David Rowley <david(dot)rowley(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Parallel Aggregate
Date: 2016-03-22 05:47:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Good news!

On Tuesday, 22 March 2016, David Rowley <david(dot)rowley(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
wrote:

> On 22 March 2016 at 02:35, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
> > I have committed this after changing some of the comments.
> >
> > There might still be bugs ... but I don't see them. And the speedups
> > look very impressive.
> >
> > Really nice work, David.
>
> Thanks for that, and thank you for taking the time to carefully review
> it and commit it.
>
> --
> David Rowley http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
>

> --

James Sewell,
PostgreSQL Team Lead / Solutions Architect

Level 2, 50 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000

*P *(+61) 3 8370 8000 *W* www.lisasoft.com *F *(+61) 3 8370 8099

--

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or