Re: GiST support for UUIDs

From: Adam Brusselback <adambrusselback(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Paul A Jungwirth <pj(at)illuminatedcomputing(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: GiST support for UUIDs
Date: 2016-11-01 16:49:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

So I apologize in advance if I didn't follow the processes exactly, I was
going to attempt to review this to move it along, but ran into issues
applying the patch cleanly to master. I fixed the issues I was having
applying it, and created a new patch (attached).

Managed to test it out after I got it applied, and it is working as
expected for exclusion constraints, as well as normal indexes.

This test was performed on Windows 10 (64 bit), and Postgres was compiled
using MSYS2.

Attachment Content-Type Size
btree_gist_uuid_7.patch application/octet-stream 40.6 KB