Add PGDLLIMPORT to enable_hashagg

From: Metin Doslu <metin(at)citusdata(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Add PGDLLIMPORT to enable_hashagg
Date: 2018-02-05 11:17:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hey all,

There was already a discussion and commit for adding PGDLLIMPORT to some
variables which enables extensions to use them on Windows builds. For
reference, the previous thread:"Add PGDLLIMPORT lines to some variables".

I would like to add PGDLLIMPORT to enable_hashagg for the same reason. I'm
adding a very simple patch. Please let me know if I'm missing anything
given that this is my first patch submission.

Best,
Metin

Attachment Content-Type Size
add_pgdllimport-v1.patch application/octet-stream 1.1 KB