Re: JIT compiling with LLVM v12.2

From: John Naylor <jcnaylor(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: JIT compiling with LLVM v12.2
Date: 2018-03-29 12:57:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Andres,
I spent some time over pouring over the JIT README, and I've attached
a patch with some additional corrections as well as some stylistic
suggestions. The latter may be debatable, but I'm sure you can take
and pick as you see fit. If there are cases where I misunderstood your
intent, maybe that's also useful information. :-)

-John Naylor

Attachment Content-Type Size
LLVM-README-edits-JCN.patch text/x-patch 13.1 KB