proposal - plpgsql unique statement id

From: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: proposal - plpgsql unique statement id
Date: 2018-11-13 13:35:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi

I am try to enhance plpgsql_check about profiler functionality and I have
to solve how to identify every plpgsql statement across different sessions.
There is lineno, but surely it should not be unique. I propose introduce
stmtid to every statement structure. This number will be unique inside
function.

Comments, notes?

Regards

Pavel

Attachment Content-Type Size
plpgsql-statement-id.patch text/x-patch 18.2 KB