Re: [HACKERS] Adding column_constraint description in ALTER TABLE synopsis

From: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Adding column_constraint description in ALTER TABLE synopsis
Date: 2018-02-05 06:00:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Thank you all for this so warm reception for my very first patch.
Thanks Stephen to have thought to add that patch to the commit fest. As it
was committed Friday, I was able to tell the whole story in my talk and
that's great.
And thanks again to everyone who helped me with that patch.

Regards

Lætitia