Re: Synchronizing the schema of two PostgreSQL databases

From: "Jason Stelzel" <postgreslist(at)epigraf(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Synchronizing the schema of two PostgreSQL databases
Date: 2009-07-31 00:32:29
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thank you for the insight Lacey. Now I have another question. If anyone is familiar with Apple's Final Cut Server program, you may know that it uses PostgreSQL for its backend database. My question then becomes "If one were to be using this Final Cut Server program, would there be any way to listen in on the SQL happenings so that I could capture any changes made to the schema of the database?" (and then later paste them into a begin/commit block) And again, I realize that these are obscure questions, but I've got to take a shot at it... Thanks again in advance.

Jason Stelzel
postgreslist(at)epigraf(dot)com