Re: BUG #6194: Cannot install any of the installers

From: Pradeep Dharmavarapu <pradeep(dot)dharmavarapu(at)live(dot)com>
To: <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #6194: Cannot install any of the installers
Date: 2011-09-05 02:58:24
Lists: pgsql-bugs

yes, there is that folder and it was using relative settings like %LOCALUSER% or something similar and I changed it lateron to absolute paths like C:\Users\... when installations kept failing. Also, I restarted my machine everytime environment variable were changed or modified.

Thank you,
Pradeep Dharmavarapu
Mobile: (571) 296-9783
Email: pradeep(dot)dharmavarapu(at)live(dot)com