I need help on ODBC Driver testing ...

From: "Bhabani Sankar Jena" <bhabanee(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I need help on ODBC Driver testing ...
Date: 2005-03-16 11:18:23
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello

I need Help on ODBC driver testing. We have written ODBC
driver for our new
SQL engine. I have to test ODBC driver in linux only. I need
some web links
where i can get some free codes in linux for ODBC testing.
Can you refer me
any sites or weblinks where i can get some ODBC driver test codes?
Can i get it from Postgresql? I downloaded some source codes
from pgsql,
but it was regression,performance testing and all. But i
couldnt get any
ODBC driver test code.

Can i get it from postgresql?

Plz let me know. Its very urgent and your all types of
sugessions will be
very much helpfull to me.

Waiting for yur mail.
Bhabani