Re: Installing PgAdmin package on Linux

From: "Vishal Arora" <aroravishal22(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: ashish(dot)karalkar(at)info-spectrum(dot)com, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installing PgAdmin package on Linux
Date: 2007-07-25 04:11:20
Lists: pgsql-admin

HI Ashish,

Try to download the source for Linux installation from the PgAdmin site.
untar and try to complile using ./configure make and make install steps.
Just test what happens. I too do not see any options give somewhere. you can
also go through Readme file give with the source binary. I am not on linux
system these days or else I could have tried and told you.

- Vishal

http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2