Need DETAILED help: The PostgresSQL Data directory must be on an NTFS formatted volume

From: Ruben Grangård <ruben_gerrard(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need DETAILED help: The PostgresSQL Data directory must be on an NTFS formatted volume
Date: 2008-07-17 03:49:32
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'm a total computer noob and dont undertsand much of the lingo in this forum. I get up this error message when I try to install the program. I have no clue what system my computer is on, how to format partitions and so on! I need serious help, on a five year old level..
If someone can pease help me out without just refering me to earlier threads (I've been throiugh them and understand squat!)

Thanks in advance
Hold kontakten med Windows Live Messenger.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/msnnkdre0010000003gbl/direct/01/