TM modificator don't work? to_char

From: "Pavel Stehule" <pavel(dot)stehule(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: TM modificator don't work? to_char
Date: 2006-09-28 17:32:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I try 8.2 features. I tested to_char from doc, but without success.

postgres=# select to_char(now(), 'TMDay, DD TMMonth YYYY');
to_char
-----------------------------
Thursday, 28 September 2006
(1 row)

I expected translated names :-(. What can be wrong.

lc_collate | cs_CZ.UTF-8 |
Shows the collation order locale.
lc_ctype | cs_CZ.UTF-8 |
Shows the character classification and case conversion locale.
lc_messages | cs_CZ.UTF-8 |
Sets the language in which messages are displayed.
lc_monetary | cs_CZ.UTF-8 |
Sets the locale for formatting monetary amounts.
lc_numeric | cs_CZ.UTF-8 |
Sets the locale for formatting numbers.
lc_time | cs_CZ.UTF-8

Regards