Installation error

From: "Gregory Amato" <gamato79(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installation error
Date: 2006-07-19 18:40:51
Lists: pgsql-novice

Nearing the end of the installation process, I get an error window saying
"Failed to create a process to set permissions." The installation is then
rolled back. I'm trying to install version 8.0.3 on Windows XP. I am using
NTFS, and I am on an administrator account (the only one on the OS).
Searches for this error include a lot that say "Failed to create a process"
but are not the same, and I've thus found no help online yet. Does anyone
have an idea what is causing this or how to fix it?

Thanks,

Greg Amato

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!