Re: [GENERAL] Cognitive dissonance

From: John Gage <jsmgage(at)numericable(dot)fr>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Cognitive dissonance
Date: 2010-06-12 17:13:49
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-general

Ah, perhaps I have misunderstood. Double ah.

So that's the reason for the current html format: ease of browser
access.

On the other hand, the pdf file, at 17MB, is the biggest one and, as
far as I am concerned, the least useful.

I would just make the single file html and text files available for
download beside the pdf. See how many people take which format.

The only change I would make in the current html browser version is to
put the "main page" link at the top as well as the bottom.

Thanks again,

John