pgCluster and PostgreSQL

From: DANIEL CRISTIAN CRUZ <daniel(dot)cruz(at)sc(dot)senai(dot)br>
To: PostgreSQL Admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgCluster and PostgreSQL
Date: 2008-08-15 19:55:04
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all.

I was looking at PostgreSQL docs, and didn't found any reference about a
merge of PostgreSQL. A long time ago I saw somenthig about this.

Does anyone know why there is no mention about it on the todo?

I've used some pgClusters and they worked well. Is it still working?

Kind regards,

--
Direção Regional - Núcleo de Tecnologia da Informação
SENAI - SC