Re: RE: [GENERAL] JBuilder4 JDBC Explorer

From: Peter T Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: Heather Grace <heather(at)radiovoodoo(dot)com>
Cc: Peter T Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RE: [GENERAL] JBuilder4 JDBC Explorer
Date: 2001-04-05 13:01:10
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-jdbc

Quoting Heather Grace <heather(at)radiovoodoo(dot)com>:

> >>The newer 7.1 driver does not suffer from this problem
>
> Can you tell me where to download this driver or post it here? I
> haven't received a response to my previous post about where to download the
> driver from. There are no links on the following page:

I'm slowly going through the mail backlog...

> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download for 7.1 or the beta drivers.
>
> So, if anyone has it, can you send it to me, please, or post it here!!

The lists are not for posting binaries. Please do not post any attachment to
the list!

> have received several emails from other people on this list, wanting it
> too.

I am working on it, but I am having both time problems and problems with the
jdk's at home to produce the 5 different versions of the jar file. I will get
them online by the time 7.1 is released, but it isn't my current priority.

Peter