[ODBC] Translation Latin 2 (8859-2) and Windows-1250

From: "SLADEK Petr" <pes(dot)news(at)scifi(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [ODBC] Translation Latin 2 (8859-2) and Windows-1250
Date: 2001-01-21 09:21:41
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi everyone,

I have made slight changes in "psqlkoi8.dll"
made by Aleksey Demakov <avd(at)gcom(dot)ru>
to support character translation between
Latin2 (8859-2) and Windows1250 charset
for Insight Postgres SQL ODBC driver 6.5.0

I have posted sources and new DLL library to
my server http://pessoft.scifi.cz/public/ so you
can take it from there. If should be nice to include
it into PSQLODBC download page located at
ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/psqlodbc_download.html
to help other Czech and Slovak users get correct
locale language support. I have tested it between
RedHat + PostgreSQL 7.0.2 with Latin2 locale and
Windows 98SE CZ + Visual FoxPro 5.0CZ and it
works OK.

Happy PostreSQLing...

PeS+
Petr SLADEK alias PeS+ <pes(dot)alt(at)post(dot)cz>
Czech SF&F server / [PeS+] software