Re: pg_clog questions

From: "Benjamin Krajmalnik" <kraj(at)illumen(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_clog questions
Date: 2006-05-25 20:03:40
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have autovacuum turned on with the default settings.
The issue is that we are mostly inserting records, sometimes updating,
very seldom deleting. The ones which get deleted are in partitioned
tables, and will be done away with via truncate once the data retention
period is over.

Logs show that autovacuum is running on all databases.