Couple of minor fixes

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Couple of minor fixes
Date: 2006-04-09 16:08:12
Lists: pgsql-patches

Attached match makes a couple of minor changes to get rid of some
annoying compiler warnings:

1) backend/port/win32/sema.c declares a variable inline with the code.
IIRC, that's only allowed in C++. Patch moves declaration to the top of
the function.

2) timezone/localtime.c, transtime() has a const arcument in the
implementation but non-const in declaration.

Definitly minor, but still annoying ;-)

I'm also seeing a lot of signed/unsigned mismatch, but IIRC it was said
at some point that we don't care about those.

//Magnus

Attachment Content-Type Size
minor.patch application/octet-stream 1.7 KB