Re: 8.0 Beta3 worked, RC1 didn't!

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "A(dot) Mous" <a(dot)mous(at)shaw(dot)ca>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <edgars(dot)diebelis(at)divi(dot)lv>
Subject: Re: 8.0 Beta3 worked, RC1 didn't!
Date: 2004-12-28 21:22:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Please check this:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers-win32/2004-12/msg00133.php
and report success/failure.

(I am assuming the same problem. Please verify that the output in the
postgres log is the one about failure to attach to shared memory)

//Magnus

OK, that's three so far that are experiencing the exact same
problem. Does anyone in the know have any suggestions as to how this
can be resolved?

Much thanks,

Peter