Re: First SVG graphic

From: Jürgen Purtz <juergen(at)purtz(dot)de>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: First SVG graphic
Date: 2019-02-05 20:10:21
Lists: pgsql-docs

On 25.01.19 10:39, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> On 24/01/2019 00:53, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> This is a pretty complicated issue with a lot of back-story. I am
>> thinking Tatsuo or me will probably commit it before March.
> Isn't that all the more reason to add it to the commitfest?

I added it to commitfest 2019-03.

In the attachment you find a new patch which extends the first one in
regards of three topics:

* Index terms for each graphic
* List of figures in the TOC for HTML and PDF output
* More or less a side-effect: List of tables and examples for HTML.
This already exists for PDF.
* (In a future version there may also be a 'List of Program-Listings'.
But this requires some more actions.)

Kind regards, Jürgen Purtz

Attachment Content-Type Size
firstSvg_2.patch text/x-patch 43.2 KB