getopts include?

From: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)edu(dot)sollentuna(dot)se>
To: "'pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: getopts include?
Date: 1998-08-26 14:40:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello!

I've now got the psql program working on Win32 too (I think - I haven't
tested all that much, but it connects and runs easy queries).
In order to do this, I had to include getopt.c and getopt.h, since those do
not exist on Win32. Is it Ok to include these files in the general
distribution? (the version I have is GPL:ed, there might exist others? I
seem to recall some discussion about GPLed things included?)
Also, where should these go? Currently, I have them in bin/psql, but perhaps
they fit better in the "utils" directory?

I'll send in patches for psql as soon as this is cleared...

//Magnus