Re: ODBC 64bit + SSL

From: Hiroshi Saito <hiroshi(at)winpg(dot)jp>
To: Petr Patera <petr(dot)patera(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: ODBC 64bit + SSL
Date: 2012-09-11 15:43:26
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi.

Um, There is no problem in my windows7-64bit environment.
==
C:\home\odbcregress>odbctest64.exe DSN=PostgreSQL35W
iODBC Demonstration program
This program shows an interactive SQL processor
Driver Manager: 03.80.7601.0000
Driver: 09.01.0200 (PSQLODBC35W.DLL)

SQL>show ssl;

ssl
on

result set 1 returned 1 rows.

==

Would you send the connection log to me?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito