Re: A better translation version of Chinese forpsql/po/zh_CN.po file

From: chenhj <chjischj(at)163(dot)com>
To: "He Xiong" <iihero(at)qq(dot)com>, "Rugal Bernstein" <tenjindescend(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, "Heikki Linnakangas" <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>, pgsql-translators <pgsql-translators(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: A better translation version of Chinese forpsql/po/zh_CN.po file
Date: 2015-09-10 18:07:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-translators

Hi

I checked part of the psql's zh_CN.po file that Rugal Bernstein provided(only line 1~707),
I think the almost translation is better than the original one,
however there still remains not native translation,
and some C format string is wrong,Such as:

#: ../../common/username.c:62
#, c-format
msgid "user name lookup failure: error code %lu"
msgstr "用户名查找失败: 错误码%s"

should be:
msgstr "用户名查找失败: 错误码%lu"

Please look the attachment for detal.