Re: BUG #5665: VPATH catalog/schemapg.h

From: Mark Kirkwood <mark(dot)kirkwood(at)catalyst(dot)net(dot)nz>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5665: VPATH catalog/schemapg.h
Date: 2010-09-21 03:40:43
Lists: pgsql-bugs

That is not what is being said (or perhaps I should say not what is
being meant)! Essentially you need to help us help you. Given that VPATH
builds seem to work for the rest of us, you need to help us see what
(possibly unusual) thing(s) you did that have got such a build confused.

The guys here like to fix stuff - but cannot fix your bug unless you
help by supplying what has been asked for.

Best wishes

Mark