Re: BUG #5369: can't install it

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Bassem Fennani" <bassem(dot)fennani(at)uqtr(dot)ca>
Subject: Re: BUG #5369: can't install it
Date: 2010-03-09 22:17:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs

"Bassem Fennani" <bassem(dot)fennani(at)uqtr(dot)ca> wrote:

> I could not install postgresql on the desktops in the office : IBM
> IntelliStation Z Pro with Xeon processors.

That's not enough information for us to have much chance of guessing
your problem. Please read this page:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

When you post with the additional information, you should really go
to another list, like general or novice. This is almost certainly
not a bug.

-Kevin