buildfarm breakage

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: buildfarm breakage
Date: 2010-02-09 01:07:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It looks like some recent patches have broken a couple of things on the
buildfarm.

Mingw builds are missing in6addr_any in backend/libpq/auth.c, added by a
recent RADIUS support fix. Looks like we might need to include win32.h
in there.

MSVC builds are broken from a missing _isnan function on the ECPG tests.
Do we need to link in a math lib or something there?

Our Solaris *moth members seem to have stopped building. Have we lost them?

cheers

andrew