Re: BUG #5238: frequent signal 11 segfaults

From: Nagy Daniel <nagy(dot)daniel(at)telekom(dot)hu>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>, "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #5238: frequent signal 11 segfaults
Date: 2009-12-18 11:11:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I don't know if it's related, but we often have index problems
as well. When performing full vacuum, many indexes contain
one more row versions than the tables:

WARNING: index "iwiw_start_top_napi_fast_idx" contains 10932 row
versions, but table contains 10931 row versions
WARNING: index "iwiw_start_top_napi_fast_idx" contains 10932 row
versions, but table contains 10931 row versions
WARNING: index "iwiw_jatekok_ertek_idx" contains 17 row versions, but
table contains 16 row versions
WARNING: index "ujtema_nehezseg_idx" contains 696 row versions, but
table contains 695 row versions

etc...

Daniel