Re: Hey! 'lil help on Features?

From: Santiago Zarate <santiago(at)zarate(dot)net(dot)ve>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hey! 'lil help on Features?
Date: 2009-06-06 00:25:43
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Here are my two cents:

on http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/WhatsNew84

"parallel pg_restore" is under performance, in the release draft appears
as " Parallel Restore" under "administration"... i'm not sure if this
is for marketing pruposes :P or a mistake... (Not moved because of that
doubt)

"sql2008 window functions" is under " Other Developer Features " but
also somewhat explained at top...

"default values" for functions same case as above..

also, made small changes on the wiki (check revision comments)

gonna try halp a lil bit more... after work