Re: [Fwd: pgscript merged to svn trunk]

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Mickael Deloison <mdeloison(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: pgscript merged to svn trunk]
Date: 2008-09-15 13:10:35
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I have applied pgscript to trunk. YAY!

I'm sure a few more things will need to be adjusted still, but I wanted
to get this in before it drifts further.

One very clear thing - Mickael, I did not apply the screenshots, because
they have been superseeded by the GQB patch. Can you provide new ones,
please?

I'd also like to say Good Job! and Thanks! to Mickael - this is a great
new feature for pgadmin!

//Magnus