Access query as executed by postgres

From: "Fred Parkinson" <FredP(at)abag(dot)ca(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Access query as executed by postgres
Date: 2008-06-11 18:37:49
Lists: pgsql-odbc

When I create a query in MS Access and execute via ODBC, is there a way to tell exactly what query is executed by postgres?

When I create and execute a query in Access I get what I want, but when I run the same query at the pgsql command prompt I get syntax and 'function not found' errors. Clearly Access is translating my query, but into what?

I have turned ODBC logging on but it doesn't seem to log the query sent to postgres.

Thanks

Fred