xrc files not installed when --enable-debug is not set(?)

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: PgAdmin Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: xrc files not installed when --enable-debug is not set(?)
Date: 2007-11-17 21:34:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

here is my stupid question of the day:
is it normal that pgadmin/ui/*.xrc files are not installed if
"--enable-debug" is not set? I thought these files were mandatory for
the app to appear (if not, can someone explain what role they have in
the app?).

It appears to be disabled in pgadmin/Makefile.am:
64 if BUILD_DEBUG
65 nobase_dist_pkgdata_DATA = $(TMP_ui)
66 endif

If normal, can I safely ignore these files for the packaging stuff?

Regards,
Raph