Re: New release?

From: Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl(dot)pgsql-odbc(at)telemetry(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New release?
Date: 2006-10-25 11:02:32
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Looking good here on NT4, optionally with MDAC 2.1 SP2, against v7 and v8
server. I might still have an issue with a gross slowdown when logging is
enabled, but that appears to depend on what system I'm using for testing so
might be an artifact of running NT under Linux+Qemu (however I've
restored-to-known-state so many times over the last few days I'd have been stuck
without it).

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk