pgAgent usage string should be reviewed

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, PgAdmin Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAgent usage string should be reviewed
Date: 2005-05-21 21:19:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> As an aside, you may have noticed that I've been working on
> /xtra/pgagent/* recently - can you please take a look over the makefiles
> under there and make sure the look OK (Florian in particular, for
> obvious reasons)?

At least it builds and installs here.

~$ pgagent
Usage:
pgAgent INSTALL [options] <connect-string>
-t <poll time interval in seconds (default 10)>
-r <retry period after connection abort in seconds (>=10, default 30)>
-l <logging verbosity (ERROR=0, WARNING=1, DEBUG=2, default 0)>

Just a small note, IMHO the string used in the usage should be the same
as the one used for the command. 'pgAgent' should be 'pgagent' or the
installed file should become /usr/bin/pgAgent.

(I'm currently trying to find out what's going on with 1.2.2 under
Debian and will post for help in a few minutes if I don't find it).

Regards,
Raphaël