Re: Translate Postgresql FAQ into Chinese

From: Weiping <laser(at)qmail(dot)zhengmai(dot)net(dot)cn>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Translate Postgresql FAQ into Chinese
Date: 2005-04-12 02:07:10
Lists: pgsql-docs

gee, my last mail bounced back because the size of attachement.
repost here:

I've Just catch this thread. The attachement is a plain text version
convert using firefox. Wish it could be add to the repository.
It's a little bit old, but we've just build a PostgreSQL i18n
Chinese team, so, I think we could update the FAQ with the
main postgresql version. and we'll very happy if Mr. Zhou
could help it.

Thianks and regards
laser

Attachment Content-Type Size
postgresFAQ-zh_CN.txt.gz application/x-tar 18.1 KB