Re: sleep function

From: Sanjay Singh <sanjjay(at)igcar(dot)ernet(dot)in>
To: Greg Stark <gsstark(at)mit(dot)edu>
Cc: John DeSoi <jd(at)icx(dot)net>, PostgreSQL <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: sleep function
Date: 2004-09-15 09:22:25
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi All,
I am getting this message while I am trying to implement tsearch.

java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: could not find tsearch config by locale

what could be the problem
Please help
bye
Sanjay

--
Sanjay Singh

| Scientific Officer / D, |
| Library & Information Services, |
| Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, |
| Kalpakkam - 603102, Tamil Nadu (India) |
| Phone : 0091 4114 280096(O) |
| 0091 9894258801(R) |
| Email : sanjjay(at)igcar(dot)ernet(dot)in |
| sanjjay_in(at)yahoo(dot)com |