Re: Query results in grid, new patch

From: "Edward Di Geronimo Jr(dot)" <edigeronimo(at)xtracards(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Edward Di Geronimo Jr(dot)" <edigeronimo(at)xtracards(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query results in grid, new patch
Date: 2006-02-27 18:39:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> I got a couple of warnings building this that should be cleaned up:

Fixed. Didn't realize I missed a few.

> I have been unable to make it misbehave on XP. I haven't tried OSX or
> Linux as I don't have either to hand atm. Can you give me a precise
> example to test? I have had complete success copying individual cells,
> groups of rows, groups of columns and arbitrary blocks of cells.

Hmmm, it does seem better now than it used to. Still one problem I can
find. Run a query. Click somewhere in the edit text box. Click on a column
or row header to select an entire row. The focus stays in the edit text
box. If you click on a cell first then select the row or column it works
ok, but it would be nicer if this worked.

> Other than that, my only comment is the column headers which look even
> messier than they did previously (because the text appears to be
> centered rather than left justified). Can you alter it to place the data
> type on the line below, as per the Edit Grid please?

I changed it to left justify the text and display the data type on the
line below.

New patch attached.

Ed

Attachment Content-Type Size
queryresults-v3.patch application/octet-stream 13.5 KB