Re: Solaris9 Sparc64 edition

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Hiroshi Saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: Andreas Pflug <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Solaris9 Sparc64 edition
Date: 2004-02-22 19:17:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>Hi Raphaël.

Hi Hiroshi,

>I could do this preparation.
>But, the condition of this is poor.
>:-(
>
>See this.
>http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/solaris9_2.jpg
>Are there any hints?

mmh no idea. When I first tried the run of pgAdmin3 under Solaris, I had
wxAsserts which I first thought to be the results of my quick wx
patching... Nothing I could not "cancel" to go further in the program.

Is it possible to get an account on you box or not ?
BTW, I'm gonna try the build of pgAdmin3 on Solaris x86, I hope to get
quite similar behaviours we have on the sparc release.

We stay in touch.

Raphaël
Private joke: I didn't tell but I loved you smile on our first Hall of
fame picture! ;)
Who will be the next one.....