Re: Problems with editor

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: lauris(at)nix(dot)lv
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems with editor
Date: 2003-12-22 15:11:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

Lauris Bukšis wrote:

> Hi!
>
> In query window I can't enter latvian special characters like "š",
> "ņ", etc. That is a real problem for me ;)

I've heard that problem before, but can't imagine what should cause
this. Which platform/version are you using?

> Second thing is that when editing table data and if I insert new
> record from there and press button to save edited line it doesn't fill
> in column default values!

The Edit Grid shouldn't insert anything if you leave a field empty, thus
forcing the backend to fill in default data. Please check in SQL logging
if this works ok for you.

Regards,
Andreas