Re: [HACKERS] Support for Secure Transport SSL library on macOS as OpenSSL alternative

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Support for Secure Transport SSL library on macOS as OpenSSL alternative
Date: 2018-06-27 18:57:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On 27 Jun 2018, at 14:32, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se> wrote:

> Attached is an updated patch for supporting the native macOS Secure Transport
> library, rebased on top of current master.

Courtesy of the ever-present Murphy I managed to forget some testcode in
src/backend/Makefile which broke compilation for builds without secure
transport, attached v8 patch fixes that.

cheers ./daniel

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-WIP-Add-support-for-Apple-Secure-Transport-SSL-li-v8.patch application/octet-stream 136.7 KB