Re: Postgres 7 on IRIX

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Hernandez Alvarez Alfredo <ahernand(at)hafnio(dot)servidores(dot)unam(dot)mx>
Cc: pgsql-ports(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres 7 on IRIX
Date: 2000-08-16 05:35:55
Lists: pgsql-ports

> i know its the compiler... i have gcc-2.95.2 from freeware.sgi.com, so
> dont know what could be wrong...

I've *never* worked on an SGI machine, but it appears to me that you are
getting the compiler flags for the standard SGI compiler mixed in with
the call to gcc. Did you run ./configure with any flags? Are you sure
that it correctly deduced the configuration of your system? Try posting
the config.* output files so we can see what happened...

- Thomas