PostgreSQL installed

From: Idar Tollefsen <idar(at)kdc(dot)no>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL installed
Date: 1999-11-07 17:21:44
Lists: pgsql-ports

PostgreSQL Version: 6.5.2
Operating system: RedHat v6.0, Linux v2.2.10
Hardware: Alpha (21164, 533MHz, on PC164LX motherboard)
Patch applied to source code before compliation:
postgres-6.5.2-alpha.patch
downloaded from "http://www.rkirkpat.net/software/"
This is Ryan Kirkpatrick's site. He was mentioned
in the PostgreSQL install documentation as having
previous versions of PostgreSQL up and running
on an Alpha, so I contacted him when mine failed
the first couple of times. He has probably allready
informed you of this patch, as he (and I and probably
several more) hope that it will make it into
the 6.6 version of PostgreSQL.
Regression tests that failed:
geometry
opr_sanity
select_implicit
select_having
select_views
rules
Unable to test:
unicode
Error message:
./regress.sh: sql/unicode.sql: No such file or directory
diff: expected/unicode/out: No such file or directory
diff: results/unicode.out: No such file or directory

Idar Tollefsen
Developer
KD-Consult
http://www.kdc.no